Friday, September 13, 2013

The typewriter and getting things done

So, my dreams are coming true! I have ordered an electronic typewriter :) I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail! My novel should be out of my brain and onto typed paper in no time.

In more news, my dream of a clean home is also on its way to coming true as well. I have a cleaning lady coming tomorrow. I'm only going to have her work on about half the house, but it's a start.

I have found that putting my thoughts to this blog actually helps me to accomplish things. It helps me to envision what I want and then make it come true. Is this like The Secret? Isn't The Secret where you envision what you want and then the universe helps to make it happen? Or maybe I have some higher power looking out for me? I like to think so.

I think I would like to encourage blogging in order to renew their intentions. I have found it to be very healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment